Manufactured by COIMA USA
The COIMA UVD Series modular baghouse dust collector is constructed of sturdy galvanized sheet steel, and is well-suited for outdoor installations. This collector is ideal for the filtration of medium-fine dust particles, and comes equipped with the following features:
- Settling Chamber with baffles to prevent dust and chips from hitting the filter bags, increasing filter life.
- Mechanical Cleaning System using eccentric vibrating motors to shake the filters clean.
- Waste Material Hopper for the collection of dust and waste material, discharged with a motorized screw conveyor and rotary air lock valve. Includes viewing windows and electronic bin level indicators as process safety measures.
- Access ladder, platform, and airtight baghouse access door for easy access to the filter area within the baghouse for maintenance and filter changes.
- Atex-rated explosion vent panels and an integral fire extinguishment system with water sprinklers.
The UVD Series is suitable for operation in both positive and negative pressure applications, and can be customized to fit many configurations to meet your specific dust collection needs. Optional Material Transfer System uses pneumatic conveyance to transfer waste material to a haul-away trailer and/or to a Biomass Energy system.
Available models with capacity from 9,000 to 57,000+ CFM. Larger units available upon request.
Contact us for sizing, pricing, and availability.