Used PS 63
Manufactured by Casadei
Stock Number: MS-AMA-01037
The PS 63 thicknessing planer has been designed to satisfy the most demanding craftsmen and companies.
- Sturdiness: Machine frame of notable thickness and solid construction. Ground cast iron thicknessing table with micrometric adjustment of raise & fall by 4 steel screws protected against dust by bellows.
- Reliability: Feed rollers mounted on independent floating ball bearing bushes. Planer unit with infeed anti-kickback fingers and segmented chipbreakers.
- Flexibility: The standard equipment and the wide range of options available allow any type of machining.
|Cutterblock diameter/No. knives||120/4 mm|
|Max. stock removal||8 mm|
|Thicknessing table dimensions||630 x 1000 mm|
|Feed speeds||5/8/12/18 m/min|
|Min./Max. working height||3,5/300 mm|
|Motor power at 50 Hz (S6-40%)||7 kW / 9,5 Hp|
|Motor power at 60 Hz (S6-40%)||8 kW / 11 Hp|
New: $15,298 Used: $11,500
- Brand new, being sold as used
- Damaged during shipping, but repaired in-house
- 60-day warranty