Used SC 40 P
Manufactured by Casadei
Stock Number: MS-AMA-01036
The SC 40 P panel sizing circular saw has been designed to satisfy the most demanding customers.
- Reliability: Sliding system consisting of hardened steel prismatic guideways and preloaded ball bearings. Precision, smooth running and absence of maintenance are unique features of the CASADEI sliding table system .
- Flexibility: Independent scoring unit as part of the standard equipment of the machine, and a wide range of options.
- Sturdiness: Heavy duty cast iron saw unit with vertical raise & fall of the main blade over a precise dove-tail system. Tilting system over robust steel trunnions.
|SC 40 P|
|Max. squaring stroke||2600 mm|
|Fixed table dimensions||940 x 560 mm|
|Max. diameter of saw blade with scoring unit installed||400 mm|
|Scoring blade diameter||120 mm|
|Saw blade tilting||90° ÷ 45°|
|Saw blade rotation speed RPM||3800|
|Standard cutting width on rip fence||1270 mm|
|Motor power at 50 Hz (S6-40%)||5 kW / 6,6 Hp|
|Motor power at 60 Hz (S6-40%)||6 kW / 8 Hp|
New: $11,283 Used: $8,500
- Brand new, being sold as used
- Damaged during shipping, but repaired in-house
- 60-day warranty